Green Card Applications Lawyer Fall River
Green Card or Change of Status
Obtaining a green card is your first step towards Becoming a United States Citizen.
There are number of ways to obtain a green card. The particular course you take in getting a green card, will vary the process in which you must go through. These are the following ways for you to get a green card.
- Employer-Sponsored: This is referred to employment-based immigration.
- Family-Sponsored: this procedure is when a close family member sponsors you, usually a spouse, parent or sibling.
- Investment by an Immigrant Entrepreneur.
- Diversity Lottery.
- Immigration through Asylum or Refugee status.
- Immigration through “the Registry”.